SOIL AND PLANT ANALYSIS WORKSHOP
When: 26TH - 27TH October 2023
Where: CSIRO Black Mountain Science and Innovation Park
Clunies Ross St, Canberra, ACT 2601
REGISTRATION FORM (please click here)
Who: The course is tailored for Laboratory managers and technicians involved in Plant and Soil analysis. Priority will be given to corporate and individual members who have not attended the previous ASPAC soil and plant analysis workshops. However, if you would like a refresher, please notify your interest and you will be put on the reserve list and contacted if places become available.
Aim of the Course:
- To improve performance of methods consistently showing a wide spread of data in ASPAC Soil and plant proficiency testing rounds.
- Define the critical steps for ensuring accurate results.
- Share some of the ‘tricks of the trade’.
- Develop networks with those working in similar fields.
Example of Course Content:
- Sample preparation and processing, Soil sampling
- Acid Sulfate soils
- Carbon analysis
- Quality Control
- Laboratory tour
- Global Proficiency presentation
$300 per person with a limit of two team members per corporate membership
ASPAC will provide lunch and refreshments during the workshop and dinner on the Thursday evening.
Participants will need to arrange and cover the cost of their transport and accommodation.
For Additional enquiries contact
Nell Peisley, workshop coordinator
Warren Webber, ASPAC executive Officer